repeater make unknow sound can some one help

It is very difficult to tell from your horribly poor quality video, nor did you bother to mention it, but is that the new BTech repeater?  If so, have you contacted BTech Support to see what they say about it? They have been very responsive when i had trouble with my BTech repeater. 

Yes it is the btech and i contacted them they do not know what caused the noise but they are being very helpful sorry about the bad video hard to catch it in time it was very sporadic it has not happened since yesterday after reset and it's very possible that someone was playing it over a radio I bought mine the same time you got yours had to go back for repair same problem since receiving it back two weeks now it's working great. The cw I think still needs some fine tuning big fan I watch you all the time 

Are you connected to a DC power supply? If so, and it is not adjustable, it needs to be exactly 12v, not 13.8v.  I think they just updated that in their marketing information. Could that have been the cause?

image.png.8f1e2ffb6e4e7496de60eafc26d11dac.png

Edited by WSBR383

5 hours ago, justin10 said:

Ac  power 

Why does your poor quality video show a DC power supply, then? This is what is shown in the video:

https://www.amazon.com/Pyramid-PS9KX-Universal-Regulated-Converter/dp/B0002BA570?th=1

That's a DC power supply, supplying DC power from the AC mains. But to respond to @WSBR383, that power supply is 13.8v, which is outside of the specs he showed us for the GMRS-RPT50. So something that @justin10 hasn't grokked yet is that he's powering the repeater 1.3v above its specified input voltage range. I rather doubt that matters so much, but it is one thing to consider. Does the problem go away if you hook it directly up to a 12v battery?

6 hours ago, WSBR383 said:

Are you connected to a DC power supply? If so, and it is not adjustable, it needs to be exactly 12v, not 13.8v.  I think they just updated that in their marketing information. Could that have been the cause?

image.png.8f1e2ffb6e4e7496de60eafc26d11dac.png

1 minute ago, gortex2 said:

Uh...Id be more concerned with the 5AMP max supply andn ot the 13.8 volts. 13.8 is well within spec for a radio. 

You missed the previous post which explains the voltage limitations of the duplexer (??)
I don’t understand the limit. The duplexers I’m aware of are not powered. 

The bulit in power supply shows factory volts on display 11.8 volts witch is in spec for the repeater not a power issue it puts out 45 to 50 watts with no drop while in use even when the noise happened so I don't the the amps or volts is the problem beginning to think it was some kind of keyup from a radio it hasn't happened again since that knight but I also shut down the cw at the 15min mark moved to 20min so it could be a clich in the cw software more testing is need a this point was really just wonder if the noise had been heard before I know the video is bad but you work with what you can 

Thanks everyone 

2 minutes ago, justin10 said:

The bulit in power supply shows factory volts on display 11.8 volts witch is in spec for the repeater not a power issue it puts out 45 to 50 watts with no drop while in use even when the noise happened so I don't the the amps or volts is the problem beginning to think it was some kind of keyup from a radio it hasn't happened again since that knight but I also shut down the cw at the 15min mark moved to 20min so it could be a clich in the cw software more testing is need a this point was really just wonder if the noise had been healed before I know the video is bad but you work with what you can 

Thanks everyone 

Heared

4 minutes ago, justin10 said:

The bulit in power supply shows factory volts on display 11.8 volts witch is in spec for the repeater not a power issue it puts out 45 to 50 watts with no drop while in use even when the noise happened so I don't the the amps or volts is the problem beginning to think it was some kind of keyup from a radio it hasn't happened again since that knight but I also shut down the cw at the 15min mark moved to 20min so it could be a clich in the cw software more testing is need a this point was really just wonder if the noise had been healed before I know the video is bad but you work with what you can 

Thanks everyone 

Well that is good, can eliminate that.  I just wasn't sure if you were powering it with that DC power supply and thought that could be a potential issue.  Put another handheld on the same receive frequency as the repeater and see if that is having those random noises as well, troubleshooting is eliminating potential issues. 

Another thing I would try is to try another power supply for your SWR meter or something that doesn't require power to eliminate some type of failure there as well.

And like you said, change the CW and monitor, to get to the root of the problem.  Good luck and hopefully you will find it and post the results to help the next guy/gal with a solution if they ever have that problem.