David Clyburn

WRYM287

Can anyone tell me how I can get my computer to open up to all of the repeaters again?  Some how it got changed, and now I have to type in the name of the tower before it will show any repeaters. I used to have a list of about 1900 of them. I am totally lost. 

1 hour ago, WRYM287 said:

Can anyone tell me how I can get my computer to open up to all of the repeaters again?  Some how it got changed, and now I have to type in the name of the tower before it will show any repeaters. I used to have a list of about 1900 of them. I am totally lost. 

What software are you looking for the repeaters in?  The repeater page of this site or repeaterbook or something else?

Maybe give us a screenshot?

2 hours ago, WRYM287 said:

I am on the myGMRS website. When I first started using the website there were almost 1900 repeaters that I could look at for the information for them.

There are 4102 rows in the database now, including stale, etc. There’s something about your search that’s preventing them from appearing. That’s why I suggest taking a screenshot for us to see. 

Sorry it took so long to post this. I am having trouble remembering how to get here.  Stop laughing!!!!!! LOL.  Anyway, I am troubled with this because there is a particular repeater I am looking for but, I can't find it.  

That doesn’t have enough resolution.

Try typing the following three key combination: Shift + s + Window key. 
That will turn on the screen capture utility, allowing you to capture the active window and paste it into your post.

Basically you want to make sure that nothing is filtering the results:

IMG_0041.thumb.png.1960d094dd420c2e7f14b1dd4f5e3328.png