ICOM F2000

MIKEROD67X

Question

6 answers to this question

They are great little radios though the accessorys are a lil pricy. Chirp will NOT program these radios, you will need Icoms CS-F2000 software and a cable. The software is usually $45-55 depending on if you get a dowloaded version, or a CD, or CD with programing cable. Work got the cable and software from here:

https://www.theantennafarm.com/catalog/cs-f1000-2000-usb-7705

So if you need the cable and software, and everything to work on windows 10, I can say this will work for you.

With a pretty decent receiver. That radio should not be bothered much by intermod issues... good choice.

Unfortunately I don't know much about that radio, but just like JohnE stated, it appears like its a good handheld.

G.

Thanks its a solid radio  waiting on the cable i ordered and software 

They are great little radios though the accessorys are a lil pricy. Chirp will NOT program these radios, you will need Icoms CS-F2000 software and a cable. The software is usually $45-55 depending on if you get a dowloaded version, or a CD, or CD with programing cable. Work got the cable and software from here:

https://www.theantennafarm.com/catalog/cs-f1000-2000-usb-7705

So if you need the cable and software, and everything to work on windows 10, I can say this will work for you.

Thank you i ordered that and it should be here today thanks again