UPDATE: USPS & My Missing Wouxun 905G...

Roadrunner74

Delivery failure update ?... after speaking with my local post office this morning I was able to confirm that my original Wouxun purchase was indeed returned to sender to the confusion of both myself and the lady I spoke with. According to her I should have received a "notice to pick-up" my package from the local post office in my mailbox (my address was labeled correctly on the shipping notice she looked up). Instead there was a complete failure on the technological & human end of the USPS logistical process. She was very polite and took some additional info from me in an effort to prevent this from happening again (3rd time now). However at  this point I have lost almost all hope in the success of any attempt to do so. I spoke with B2WR's, after speaking with the post office, to let them know they would be receiving a Wouxun 905G at some point later today from the USPS and to go ahead and ship out my 2nd order asap with the battery eliminator, through UPS this time though... sorry for the rant... just needed to vent ?

-RR