Tone number for Lemmon 650 WQVS960

Blake5683

There’s a link in the listing to sign up with the SWCRS; once someone in the admin team reviews your application you’re sent a link with a password that will give you the info to all machines on the network, including the Lemmon 650.

We centrally manage access to all machines as opposed to on a per repeater basis, otherwise we’re constantly inundated with requests for each one considering there’s a good number of them we look after.

Edited by JeepCrawler98

@WRFS422 We had some persistent issues with less than savory folks getting in there and causing trouble; the PL on Lemmon has been changed in the past because of this but with non-split tones of course it’s not difficult to force your way back in.

The tone scheme implemented now is permanent; we always try to make it as easy as possible to get on the machines so long as it stays clean - unfortunately we had to implement the scheme we have now to keep the riffraff off.

Edited by JeepCrawler98

@JeepCrawler98 I suspected that was why the system was switched to split tones. I completely understand and appreciate the steps you've taken to keep the system free of interference and riffraff. I'm still able to hit the Tucson 550 to get into the linked system, although there is some static. I'm also still able to use the stand alone repeater on Mt. Lemmon to talk to local folks. Maybe, I'll look at getting a radio that is capable of split tones in the near future without spending a ton of dough even though that's the nature of this hobby. Thanks for the info.

4 hours ago, WRFS422 said:

Maybe, I'll look at getting a radio that is capable of split tones in the near future without spending a ton of dough even though that's the nature of this hobby.

Radioddity DB20-G: $109, cigarette lighter plug, 20 watts, programmable channels and split tones. 

21571A39-EF5F-476A-81F7-AC3CA5E43A2E.jpeg
Clone Anytone AT-779UV shown - $99