Looking for GMRS repeater users in Baltimore area

wqae694

Hello, David, and welcome to MyGMRS Forums. I'm not aware of any members here from that area, but we can see if anyone replies in this thread.

Just like to mention that your registration GMRS call sign expired in 2009 according to our database.  Did you obtain a replacement license by any chance?

• 1 month later...

wqae694, i live in harford county and work in howard county and have spent the last two years looking for a "working" repeater that my family and i could use for daily chit-chat when needed. i would be more then willing to split expenses in setting up a repeater that would work for both of us if you are willing.

• 3 months later...

Sorry about the long time between posts. PastorGary, I have not renewed yet, however, I do plan on obtaining a new licence before operating. I'm currently a licenced ham, so that's where I've been spending my time these last few years. Wildbill, let's get hooked up. I'll send you a private message. I already have a pair of 35 watt mobiles that can used. Any experience you have in building repeaters would be much appreciated!