Website issues!!!!!

TNRonin

Question

Pretty freaking frustrated and disgusted right now. Attempting to log on to this website so that I can research some stuff and while trying to log on to the website it doesn't recognize my credentials. I go into forgot password mode like a good little boy and it still won't recognize it. I do it again, still won't recognize the change do it again still won't recognize the change ensuring that I do everything perfectly correct as I need to do! Now, this is not a big deal for somebody with two hands and no vision problems. I've had a stroke and I basically can only type with one hand, hell no basically to it. And then on top of that vision issues trying to go back and forth. Yeah this is ridiculous! I'm sure somebody will come on here and tell me I'm doing something wrong and I should do something different. Yeah whatever.

And yes I've sent an email on the contact form.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

7 answers to this question

I’m sorry for your troubles. Sometimes it takes a while to import new call signs from FCC. I don’t know if your call sign is recent or not. 
You don’t know me from Adam so I wouldn’t be insulted if you said no, but if you want to send me your phone number in a private message I would be happy to try and set up your account, then all you would have to do is change your password to something only you know. 

I’m sorry for your troubles. Sometimes it takes a while to import new call signs from FCC. I don’t know if your call sign is recent or not. 
You don’t know me from Adam so I wouldn’t be insulted if you said no, but if you want to send me your phone number in a private message I would be happy to try and set up your account, then all you would have to do is change your password to something only you know. 
I have an account. When I go to reset it sends me the link (I even use my call sign to get the email sent). I enter a new password 2x. Then that doesn't work. Like I said I've done it twice.

Sent from my SM-T860 using Tapatalk

Well, you’re obviously logged in to the forums, so that seems to be okay. The other portion of the website requires a separate login. Is it possible that you didn’t set one up there?
I'll check. Thought I did. And it sends me the reset link so...

42 minutes ago, TNRonin said:

No worries. I'm sure it's something I did wrong. At least there will be a sad GMRS expert that will tell me before long. LOL

Maybe it’s not something you did wrong. 
Best wishes!