Site does not accept credentials

Guest WRTX978

Guest WRTX978

Good afternoon, 
I just registered on this site. However, the site does not accept the credentials specified. Attempted password reset, changed said password and attempted to logon using new password, also will not take the credentials. Assistance please. 

2 hours ago, Guest WRTX978 said:

Good afternoon, 
I just registered on this site. However, the site does not accept the credentials specified. Attempted password reset, changed said password and attempted to logon using new password, also will not take the credentials. Assistance please. 

From the sticky at the top of this guest forum:

Note to Guest Users:  To participate in all Forum threads, you must be registered at the main MyGMRS.com website listed below. In order to register at the main website, you must have a valid FCC issued GMRS license and call sign.  It can sometimes take up to a week for the FCC database to sync with the MyGMRS.com database, so if you try to register at the main website and get a note stating that the license listed in your application is not valid, please wait a couple days and try again.  Once you are registered at the main website, THEN  you can also register here at the forum. Thank you.

Guest WRTX978

While I appreciate that folks believe it has to do with license validation, that is not the case here. When I registered the it indeed showed my license as valid, name, address etc. This issue being faced is with the main site. When I registered I used a password and when attempting  to use that same info it fails to accept it. If I change the password it says it's successful  but fails to accept the changes I specified when making the change. 

On 7/31/2022 at 10:58 AM, Guest WRTX978 said:

While I appreciate that folks believe it has to do with license validation, that is not the case here. When I registered the it indeed showed my license as valid, name, address etc. This issue being faced is with the main site. When I registered I used a password and when attempting  to use that same info it fails to accept it. If I change the password it says it's successful  but fails to accept the changes I specified when making the change. 

I reported your post to the admin. Hopefully he can assist you with this. 

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

My call sign is not recognized by this website. My call sign was issued September 21. Searching the FCC database call signs that were issued on the 22nd 23rd and 24th (yesterday) are all recognized so it appears the database is syncing as of yesterday but it fails for my call sign for some reason. 

Can gmrs.com override the call sign so I can get registered?

4 hours ago, Guest WRuq359 said:

My call sign is not recognized by this website. My call sign was issued September 21. Searching the FCC database call signs that were issued on the 22nd 23rd and 24th (yesterday) are all recognized so it appears the database is syncing as of yesterday but it fails for my call sign for some reason. 

Can gmrs.com override the call sign so I can get registered?

I reported it to Rich. He’s the one who can help you.