How do go about getting duplicate repeater removed off listing/map?

ke6atj

I have my repeater set up PRESCOTT/PRESCOTT VALLEY 675 setup on the listing section/map.  Another person who I assume somehow copied the info listed the exact same info as another repeater literally in the same area.  This is obviously just a duplicate on his part, but I have emailed him and tried to call him to remove it.  

So how do I go about getting his duplicate listing removed to avoid confusion to the end users?  He listed it exactly as mine PRESCOTT/PRESCOTT VALLEY 675, but his listing is under his call sign WRVD818.  The link to his listing is:  https://mygmrs.com/repeater/6560

Maybe admins can help with this and have it removed.

Thanks,

Shawn WRJC626

32 minutes ago, ke6atj said:

I have my repeater set up PRESCOTT/PRESCOTT VALLEY 675 setup on the listing section/map.  Another person who I assume somehow copied the info listed the exact same info as another repeater literally in the same area.  This is obviously just a duplicate on his part, but I have emailed him and tried to call him to remove it.  

So how do I go about getting his duplicate listing removed to avoid confusion to the end users?  He listed it exactly as mine PRESCOTT/PRESCOTT VALLEY 675, but his listing is under his call sign WRVD818.  The link to his listing is:  https://mygmrs.com/repeater/6560

Maybe admins can help with this and have it removed.

Thanks,

Shawn WRJC626

Send Rich a message https://mygmrs.com/contact 

This happens more often than it should.  People mistakenly add repeaters as theirs thinking they are adding to a list of repeaters they are interested in.  This is a huge flaw and problem that just isn’t being addressed. People have come here knowing they did this and trying to get help to remove it but most times I don’t think people even know they did it. 

On 4/30/2023 at 12:45 PM, ke6atj said:

Apparently Admins don't read the threads to fix this issue.  I have also reported the thread in hopes it would get read and solved.. Guess there will just be two listings on the map and listing page for the same repeater.  

Usually if you just tag @rdunajewski he will get it removed within a few days. Not too many admins here and people lives to live. Give them some time.