Wouxun KG935G+ question

Scoutdad57

Question

While working through setting up channels on my radio, I noticed on the display for narrow/wide band that the repeater channels display a "+" after the W designation. What is the difference between the W and the "W+". I've looked through the manual and there is no explanation.

5 answers to this question

59 minutes ago, Scoutdad57 said:

While working through setting up channels on my radio, I noticed on the display for narrow/wide band that the repeater channels display a "+" after the W designation. What is the difference between the W and the "W+". I've looked through the manual and there is no explanation.

Lucky you for getting one of those ... all I can find is "out of stock" 🤔

2 hours ago, Scoutdad57 said:

I didn't get the radio by itself. It was out of stock. But they did have a kit that came with the radio an extra battery and a bunch of other accessories 

I just picked up the "Wouxun KG-UV9D Mate Amateur Radio Anniversary Edition Kit" in a similar boxed deal and I would prefer the KG935G+ without the extra stuff -- but who knows ... they might be wearing me down -- I am sooooo weak when it comes to toys 😇

18 hours ago, WRXD372 said:

I just picked up the "Wouxun KG-UV9D Mate Amateur Radio Anniversary Edition Kit" in a similar boxed deal and I would prefer the KG935G+ without the extra stuff -- but who knows ... they might be wearing me down -- I am sooooo weak when it comes to toys 😇

I have both KG-935G+ and KG-UV9D Mate, and I prefer the Mate.  However, most of my use is limited to listening, not speaking.