Repeaters that do not require old software

VETCOMMS

Thanks for all the helpful advice I've gotten from you all on this forum.  I have yet another question.

I liked the idea of the old gr1225 repeater with it's self contained notch duplexer for family comms

Is there a comparable repeater of similar power output that does not require having to find old Windows operating system and finding the old programming software?

I see the Retevis model but like the quality/power output/reliability of the moto gr1225.  It would be nice to be able to program using Windows 10 or 11 in a user friendly way.

So just as reference the GR1225 does not have a self contained duplexer. Yes it can be mounted inside the case but its not always there. Many makes of repeaters have a location to install the duplexer inside but many used ones don't have it. As reference the motorola quantar will program fine with Windows 10 and is a rock solid repeater. I still have a windows XP computer I use for my GR1225 repeaters I still have on the air. You can pick them up for $25 on the used market all day long. 

As said in the other post look at the midland or Retivas if you want a basic home repeater. The GR1225 on high power wont last. I run all my 45 watt units at 25 watts to make them last.