New Repeaters

WRYZ468

Anyone interested in working together as a good group of good people / radio operators to contribute small  / reasonable amounts of dollars and joint efforts to install a few or several new repeaters in the West Houston / Katy / Fulshear / Richmond / Sealy area? Y'all could count me in on an organized effort like that. Thanks and I hope to here some interest. 

Have you tried to reach out to amateur clubs locally? Texas seams to have a healthy group of nice amateur radio operators.

They probably have spare repeater hardware, duplexers, cabling and sites that can be used. As well as the know how. As well as some funding.

Most of amateurs are willing to talk to anyone about radio, irregardless of the service.

I say most, because well no matter what hobby there are always the aholes.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

7 hours ago, WRYZ468 said:

Anyone interested in working together as a good group of good people / radio operators to contribute small  / reasonable amounts of dollars and joint efforts to install a few or several new repeaters in the West Houston / Katy / Fulshear / Richmond / Sealy area? Y'all could count me in on an organized effort like that. Thanks and I hope to here some interest. 

Maybe the Texas GMRS Radio Club would be interested in working with you.