Repeaters near Clarksville Tn???

There are not a lot of repeaters near Clarksville TN on either MyGMRS, or Repeaterbook.  Anyone in the area that knows of local ones that are not listed?  My daughter is in that area and getting into GMRS.  I'm trying to help her out by doing the leg work and to program her radio.  Thank you in advance for any helpful comments.

Click on the gear icon in the upper left of the map and enable "Show Stale Repeaters." Stale repeaters are just repeaters that haven't had an update in more than 1 year.

Also, checkout some local clubs, including ham clubs. Often times GMRS repeaters are owned by hams.

50 minutes ago, WRXB215 said:

Click on the gear icon in the upper left of the map and enable "Show Stale Repeaters." Stale repeaters are just repeaters that haven't had an update in more than 1 year.

Also, checkout some local clubs, including ham clubs. Often times GMRS repeaters are owned by hams.

Awesome, will do.  Thank you for the info. 

16 hours ago, gortex2 said:

Was just in Nashville last week and in Clarksville a couple nights and did not hear any chatter on any repeater frequency. Nashville 575 did pop in once but couldn't get back to it. 

Thank you for that information, I appreciate it. 

According to Repeaterbook there are 2 GMRS Repeaters in Clarksville channel 18(462.625) and channel 20(462.700 both have coordinated repeaters through SERA. I have at times heard a few people chatting away on GMRS. I know the Amateur Radio side has several different 2m and 70cm repeaters along with DSTAR and fusion digital coming on line in the near future...I live in Montgomery County and feel Free to ask any more questions I'm willing to help

23 hours ago, TaylorH said:

According to Repeaterbook there are 2 GMRS Repeaters in Clarksville channel 18(462.625) and channel 20(462.700 both have coordinated repeaters through SERA. I have at times heard a few people chatting away on GMRS. I know the Amateur Radio side has several different 2m and 70cm repeaters along with DSTAR and fusion digital coming on line in the near future...I live in Montgomery County and feel Free to ask any more questions I'm willing to help

Yeah I saw those and dug deeper into the owner of the stations.  He has a message that both repeaters are off line until it can be repaired.  Thank you for your input, I greatly appreciate it.