Subscription to myGRMS.com

WSCH851

Hello, I was looking to subscribe annually to myGRMS.com and I'm finding either a "Pay with Link" or CCard.

I would prefer to use Paypal at this time if that is another option.

I did notice this at the bottom of the webpage: (Payout of membership fees is by PayPal account or paper check.) Maybe I'm misunderstanding this, not sure.

Any help would be appreciated in direction to Paypal, if not I'll just have to use a CCard.

Thank you,

https://mygmrs.com/profile/subscriptions

49 minutes ago, WSCH851 said:

Hello, I was looking to subscribe annually to myGRMS.com and I'm finding either a "Pay with Link" or CCard.

I would prefer to use Paypal at this time of that is another option.

I did notice this at the bottom of the webpage: (Payout of membership fees is by PayPal account or paper check.) Maybe I'm misunderstanding this, not sure.

Any help would be appreciated in direction to Paypal, if not I'll just have to use a CCard.

Thank you,

https://mygmrs.com/profile/subscriptions

I’ll report your post to the owner. He can help.

For the time being we only support Stripe as a payment processor for credit and debit cards. PayPal is supported for making club payments and receiving payouts if you're a paid club owner, but that's because it's a separate system. 

Since all payment details are handled by Stripe directly, we don't store your card information in our system. Stripe is the leading payment processor and powers many credit card payment platforms including Shopify stores, like our online shop. This is the most secure method to handle payments in a PCI-compliant way. 

26 minutes ago, rdunajewski said:

For the time being we only support Stripe as a payment processor for credit and debit cards. PayPal is supported for making club payments and receiving payouts if you're a paid club owner, but that's because it's a separate system. 

Since all payment details are handled by Stripe directly, we don't store your card information in our system. Stripe is the leading payment processor and powers many credit card payment platforms including Shopify stores, like our online shop. This is the most secure method to handle payments in a PCI-compliant way. 

Ok thank you very much, I'll try that (CCard) then.

And thank you as well Sshannon.

73's,,,,,,,,,,oops!