No sound

I am a new user and recently became a member of MYGMRS. When I visit the MYGMRS website, I am unable to hear any sound from the net. However, the last time I used it before becoming a paid member, it worked fine. I am not sure if I am doing something wrong. Could you please help me with this issue?"

Help please.

2 hours ago, WRZV358 said:

I am a new user and recently became a member of MYGMRS. When I visit the MYGMRS website, I am unable to hear any sound from the net. However, the last time I used it before becoming a paid member, it worked fine. I am not sure if I am doing something wrong. Could you please help me with this issue?"

Help please.

I think quite a few people have said that they no longer receive the audio. 

3 hours ago, Sshannon said:

I think quite a few people have said that they no longer receive the audio. 

We are supposed to hear sound on here?  Seriously, what kind of sound?  Music? Voices? Flatulence?  Something else?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

There must be a Magic Jelly Bean somewhere you have to touch to get live audio working.. Many users are having this same issue across multiple different browsers

and also System Architectures, obviously there is a distinct problem with the code.  I have 6 different computers with multiple different operating systems and none of them will 

garner any sound from the live nets.  If anyone has any additional magic to get this feature working, please chime in.. and Thanks in Advance.