Another programming question

If I’m trying to program this repeater into my radio. Do I need to worry about fusion or is that just saying that you can use fusion to connect to that repeater as well
http://files.mygmrs.com/forums/monthly_2024_05/IMG_9986.thumb.png.010348ccd1f244f8f110f333c0111d35.png
Should be analog and fusion capable. Can't remember exactly, been a while since I programmed.

But if I remember correctly, fusion doesn't use tones. So if a fusion/wirex repeater has a tone it is usually fm analog capable. Then you just program fm normally, frequency, offset and tones, basically ignore that is says anything about fusion. If you have a fusion capable radio, then just make sure your wirex ID (fusion id) is programmed into the radio and turn ams on. I usually set mine to fm wide with the red bar. Make sure the repeater is programmed with the fm setting. Then if it hears fm it stays analog. If it hears fusion it flips to fusion. Bit more complicated to start a fusion transmission. Since you manually flip it into fusion mode. I love fusion wide (sounds most natural) I think fusion narrow sounds more like p25 and it's meh.

Remember
Fusion= yeasu c4fm digital
Wirex = yeasu c4fm digital with internet ( able to connect to Yeasu Wirex rooms over the internet)

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk