Guest Hungry hunter

Guest Hungry hunter

Travel Channel. On what channel do gmrs users monitor while on the road? On one post here channel 20 was mentioned. I also hears it was the same as cb users had challel 19

45 minutes ago, Guest Hungry hunter said:

Travel Channel. On what channel do gmrs users monitor while on the road? On one post here channel 20 was mentioned. I also hears it was the same as cb users had challel 19

Yes, some people say 19 and some say 20.  You’re all caught up.  Just don’t use 19 above line A.

This again?  There is a big long thread on it.   The bottom line is very very few people monitor any channel while on the road.  A bunch of people will jump on and say they do but I’ve been coast to coast and reached out very often and never heard any one just randomly monitoring.  Best bet is to scan but most families and what not will have tones set so they won’t hear you.   You can try the travel tone but again most gmrs users are not looking to talk to strangers in the highway.