Laird Connectivity is now Enzurio

dosw

https://www.ezurio.com/?utm_term=laird connectivity antennas&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=ezurio-rebrand-search&gad_source=1&gclid=Cj0KCQjwiuC2BhDSARIsALOVfBKIBJ0dKgXXkEyA2TgibvUWVWMHXHgOHsxggDU1lyE4CXW-g2FjPFMaAkqAEALw_wcB

It looks, from the Enzurio site that Laird mobile antennas aren't even offered anymore. I found out when I emailed Laird support with a question and they responded with the following:

You're looking for information on a Laird Connectivity part.  LPM has since divested from Laird Connectivity.

They now go by Ezurio, as a matter of fact.

See link below.  Good luck!

Ezurio | Formerly Laird Connectivity

Chuck

REQUIRES IMMEDIATE ATTENTION:

The Laird.com and Lairdtech.com email addresses will be retired on June 8th, 2024. This includes any direct emails to a person as well as our "DL" email format. Please note that the new dupont.com email addresses are not the exact replicas of the previous Laird.com or Lairdtech.com email addresses.

Please use the email below if you are not sure of the new "DL" or direct persons email address.

laird.sales-inside@dupont.com

Regards,
Charles Aussem
Technical Service Engineer

1 hour ago, dosw said:

It looks, from the Enzurio site that Laird mobile antennas aren't even offered anymore. I found out when I emailed Laird support with a question and they responded with the following:

So...based on what I'm finding on the websites...it looks like the "laird connectivity" division that became ezurio is primarily manufacturing and industrial stuff, and the internal antennas to support those. The exteral antnna portion of things already went to TE Connectivity in 2021, apparently.

In October 2021 TE Connectivity acquired the External Antenna product portfolio from Laird Connectivity. The same high performance antenna products are now available via TE Connectivity and we continue to offer the highest quality RF antennas engineered for superior performance combined with industry leading warranty. External Antenna products continue to be the most trusted antennas available.

https://www.te.com/en/products/brands/laird-external-antennas.html

Haven't looked at it on the computer yet, but their product listing is hard to use on a mobile browser.

1 hour ago, wayoverthere said:

So...based on what I'm finding on the websites...it looks like the "laird connectivity" division that became ezurio is primarily manufacturing and industrial stuff, and the internal antennas to support those. The exteral antnna portion of things already went to TE Connectivity in 2021, apparently.

https://www.te.com/en/products/brands/laird-external-antennas.html

Haven't looked at it on the computer yet, but their product listing is hard to use on a mobile browser.

It's possible they misdirected my inquiry. As I dig a little deeper, the Laird TE B4505CN is now made by TE Connectivity, so it sounds like their mobile antennas spun out to  TE, while their internal equipment spun out to Enzurio, which I guess is a division of Dupont now. Trying again... :)