Waiting for fcc update

Guest Tony P

GMRS is dying, so Radioddity is bundling the DB20-G with an magnetic antenna mount, handy dandy cup holder mount for the radio, programming cable, and a book about how GMRS can help you family for a mere $89.   So I have one on the way.  I really haven't noticed a lack of traffic on the three repeaters I can hit from my QTH (location for you non-hammers). 

Spend freely and support the economy! 

3 hours ago, JoCoBrian said:

GMRS is dying, so Radioddity is bundling the DB20-G with an magnetic antenna mount, handy dandy cup holder mount for the radio, programming cable, and a book about how GMRS can help you family for a mere $89.   So I have one on the way.  I really haven't noticed a lack of traffic on the three repeaters I can hit from my QTH (location for you non-hammers). 

Spend freely and support the economy! 

I guess it is sort of like the stock market... when everyone is freaking out because they don't understand the reality or the long term ... time to buy at a discount. 😛

50 minutes ago, Hoppyjr said:

Randy has a dry sense of humor. Many people enjoy that.

You, not so much.

Exactly!  At least a sense of humor, even dry, is enjoyable.

That other person is more like the obsessed person who stands on the street corner shouting at passersby and waving a sign that says “Repent, linked repeaters! The end is nigh!”  

1 hour ago, SteveShannon said:

Exactly!  At least a sense of humor, even dry, is enjoyable.

That other person is more like the obsessed person who stands on the street corner shouting at passersby and waving a sign that says “Repent, linked repeaters! The end is nigh!”  

and your sense of humor is like a wet noodle in a pet rock parade