New account introduction

Rulander

Hello everyone. Just wanted to come here and say hello from Hood County Texas. I'm just getting started in this hobby. So far, I only have 3 HT's. I will be looking to get a mobile unit when I figure out which one I want. Anyways, I wanted to say thanks in advance for any future help I may need to advance my knowledge. And thanks to the ones here that are on YouTube. You have already helped me out tons!!

Vince

WRWB752

40 minutes ago, Rulander said:

I know how that works all too well. I'm also into firearms, and R/C cars. The good thing, so far, about gmrs is that I can buy a "good" radio for a lot less that a good firearm or R/C car. 

I asked my buddy why he bought his third Beretta Silver Pigeon.  He said, "Well, I was going quail hunting and my 12 and 20 gauge Berettas were too much, so I bought the 28 gauge."  Those run ~$2,500 each -- and the Silver Pigeon is considered an entry level Beretta shotgun.

I have a $250 Winchester pump I bought on sale.  I like radios.

12 minutes ago, GreggInFL said:

I asked my buddy why he bought his third Beretta Silver Pigeon.  He said, "Well, I was going quail hunting and my 12 and 20 gauge Berettas were too much, so I bought the 28 gauge."  Those run ~$2,500 each -- and the Silver Pigeon is considered an entry level Beretta shotgun.

I have a $250 Winchester pump I bought on sale.  I like radios.

10-4 on that. There is no way possible in this world that I can ever have the investment into radios that I have into firearms. Zero, none 😂😂😂

10-4 on that. There is no way possible in this world that I can ever have the investment into radios that I have into firearms. Zero, none

I’ll never say never but I will say radios are WAY behind at this point….

Never engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed person.