Repeater options

WRDU469

Besides the BTech RPT50 repeater. Who else makes a GMRS repeater with built in duplexer, auto-ID, internal power supply and >40watt output?

I am just looking at options to be the most inclusive and simple to use, but not have to buy multiple components to get it all functioning. Btech has the features I am looking for but want be sure I explore all options. Any other suggestions to research?

31 minutes ago, WRDU469 said:

Besides the BTech RPT50 repeater. Who else makes a GMRS repeater with built in duplexer, auto-ID, internal power supply and >40watt output?

I am just looking at options to be the most inclusive and simple to use, but not have to buy multiple components to get it all functioning. Btech has the features I am looking for but want be sure I explore all options. Any other suggestions to research?

I would think that once you get to the point where you NEED a repeater you would, want to / be able to, learn how to set up a good one.   I know a few people running the ammo box 40w Motorola repeaters from eBay.  They have everything included in the box and are already programmed for one set of tones and 1 repeater pair.   If you want to change something you would have to learn to program Motorolas or send it back. Or have some one local do it.   The radios are great but the duplexer in the box is not the best.  Other than that building a good repeater is not easy and takes knowledge and learning.  

1 hour ago, Raybestos said:

Check out this one by Bridgecom.

https://www.bridgecomsystems.com/products/bcr-40u

We are using the Bridgecom UHF repeater for GMRS and haven't had any issues. Though we did buy it without the built in duplexer since we had a better duplexer on hand.

Bridgecom will program it for you with what ever GMRS repeater channel and tones you want. Programming is pretty simple with their software.

1 hour ago, WRYZ926 said:

We are using the Bridgecom UHF repeater for GMRS and haven't had any issues. Though we did buy it without the built in duplexer since we had a better duplexer on hand.

Bridgecom will program it for you with what ever GMRS repeater channel and tones you want. Programming is pretty simple with their software.

Thank You for the input!