Routing coax into a travel trailer?

GuySagi

Has anyone had any luck routing coax into a travel trailer (aka, today's large and mobile Faraday cages) without crazy surgery on their rig? 

I thought I had an elegant  solution to prevent punching new holes in the skin by replacing a mystery third satellite/tv hookup on the exterior. My best laid plan would then run proper coax to the corresponding interior slot in the main living area, replacing the Hello Kitty hardware with SO-239s and using the same polymer covers for a tidy and unmodified-looking install. 

It turns out the mass produced thing's satellite/tv coax makes a hard and mysterious turn left at the bulkhead inside a equally weird metal box, dives under the trailer's vapor barrier, and connects nowhere inside. So the routing isn't straight into  the trailer, where I'd like the radio, and following the dead end means compromising the underseal. The storage compartment, which would be easy to invade, is on the wrong side of the rig. 

I surmise the only options I have left are adding holes or snaking coax through a window after I set up. I am keeping my fingers crossed someone here found a clever solution. By the way, thanks for reading/considering this post and I sure hope everyone has a glorious day. 

Normally already installed stuff isn't useable. Besides cheap connectors its cheap cable. I have a motorhome. I ran my cables along frame then thru a hole in the floor right where i want it. May places sells sealable bushings, but some good silicone caulk would work fine also (used caulk on my 5th wheel prior). In my fith wheel I installed an outlet box on the rear bumper to hold a SO239 with a outdoor outlet cover. Just lift cover and screw on cable.