Mygmrs on Zello

WRPB817

Question

5 answers to this question

2 hours ago, WRPB817 said:

I'm newer to gmrs and just recent to zello. I just added myGMRS to my zello contact. It says pending. Is there anything else I need to do or will they add me eventually? Thanks

My experience with Zello has taken a couple routes, the biggest thing you can do to assist them is make sure your call sign is in your profile.  As far as the mygmrs group, I want to say they accepted without the need for interaction first, but my callsign was already there.

The main reason a group may want to verify you are in the ones linked to a repeater, to make sure youre licensed to be able to transmit.  If it's one that wants you to message the admin(s) for approval, they tend to be good about including it in the description

I saw this was a recent thread without the correct answer. So here it is. You cannot join the zello page for this group. Zello is an invite only deal, for limited circumstances, mainly repeater owners. Do not ask for zello, as they will not give it to you. There are other pages named similar but are not associated, and not linked up.  Hope this clears things up.