New Member Here

WRTF739

AWESOME! I love those videos one of the main motivations for getting licensed to begin with. Lately, 449.5...want motivations for videos to be amazed at what they talk over I'm guessing is the older 450ers that went to pasture. 450 is pretty much extinct now. I was just a little amazed repulsed Lil bit light-headed and nauseated all at the same time on how elaborate jarring farts would be from the types of food one would eat, to the types of the jar to how it would be done bre assed or clothed and was literary 30mins of brainstorming? if I had a way I would have taped it...nary a call sign was bequeathed sad rouge hams.  

2 hours ago, WRTF739 said:

AWESOME! I love those videos one of the main motivations for getting licensed and here, to begin with. Lately, 449.5 want motivations for videos to be amazed at what they talk over I'm guessing is the older 450ers that went to pasture. 450 is pretty much extinct. I was just a little amazed repulsed Lil bit light-headed and nauseated all at the same time on how elaborate jarring farts would be from the types of food one would eat, to the types of the jar to how it would be done bre assed or clothed and was literary 30mins of brainstorming if I had a way I would have taped it...nary a call sign was bequeathed rouge ham.  

I truly didn’t understand some of what  you wrote, but I’m amazed that when something made you amazed, repulsed, light headed, and nauseated, you hung around for half an hour to take it all in. 

So you based your opinion of amateur radio and hams in general on a very juvenile conversation on the 70cm band where they didn’t even identify as hams?

There's a small group of hams here in Texas that have had wild discussions on things similar to that on the lower SSB portion of 80 meters. Some of the things I've heard them talk about...OMG. 

Thankfully, the number of hams overall that do this is very small - at least what I've heard over the years. At least I did figure out what to do about that sort of thing...move to other frequencies.

Warren, WRPC505 / WQ1C