Como se programa un radio btech gmrs pro

Viajero73

Question

5 answers to this question

Viajero73,

I'm kind of new to the radio world, but I don't know of any radio that can be programmed via Bluetooth.  

It may help if we knew what kind of radio.  

All the people here are happy to assist you, but some more details would help. 

13 hours ago, labreja said:

Viajero73,

I'm kind of new to the radio world, but I don't know of any radio that can be programmed via Bluetooth.  

It may help if we knew what kind of radio.  

All the people here are happy to assist you, but some more details would help. 

His title said BTech GMRS Pro.

There's a bluetooth dongle that fits the K1 size audio plug that allows programming just as if a cable is plugged in, when it works.  I don't have one and I don't have a BTech GMRS Pro, and my spanish is poor, so I can't really help.

Here's the bluetooth dongle:

Programar utilizando Bluetooth no es lo mismo que usar un cable y Chirp o RT Systems. Solo se puede crear, eliminar o modificar un canal a la vez. Debe conectar su teléfono mediante Bluetooth y utilizar la aplicación para editar el canal. BTech tiene el manual en su sitio web para que lo pueda descargar.

También puede comprar el programador universal Tidradio, como mencionó @Sshannon.

https://baofengtech.com/product/gmrs-pro/

16 minutes ago, marcspaz said:

Programar utilizando Bluetooth no es lo mismo que usar un cable y Chirp o RT Systems. Solo se puede crear, eliminar o modificar un canal a la vez. Debe conectar su teléfono mediante Bluetooth y utilizar la aplicación para editar el canal. BTech tiene el manual en su sitio web para que lo pueda descargar.

También puede comprar el programador universal Tidradio, como mencionó @Sshannon.

https://baofengtech.com/product/gmrs-pro/

Thanks, Marc; you’re right. I went down the wrong path. I appreciate the correction.