Dumb question, but..

WRWR489

On 6/26/2023 at 9:10 PM, WRWR489 said:

We have a very active upstate GMRS area here in Upstate SC. Have any of the local repeaters set up any plans for the Trump rally in Pickens Saturday? Maybe traffic updates Ect.?

Don't understand your post! You talk about activity of GMRS in upstate SC, but what's that have to do with a Trump Rally?  

30 minutes ago, Adamdaj said:

Don't understand your post! You talk about activity of GMRS in upstate SC, but what's that have to do with a Trump Rally?  

I understand his question as sort of open ended, wondering if someone has plans to make announcements on the repeater about changing local conditions related to the rally, such as traffic reports. 
I see nothing offensive about the question.  

I'm posting to subscribe to the thread and to share info about the DC metro area.  I'm curious to read updates after the rally in SC. 

It's kind of strange here.  When big events happen in Richmond, DC or Virginia/Maryland DC Metro area, the repeaters usually go quiet.  It would be interesting to see how the community responds in other areas.

2 hours ago, marcspaz said:

I'm posting to subscribe to the thread and to share info about the DC metro area.  I'm curious to read updates after the rally in SC. 

It's kind of strange here.  When big events happen in Richmond, DC or Virginia/Maryland DC Metro area, the repeaters usually go quiet.  It would be interesting to see how the community responds in other areas.

Bring radios and scanners, you are not that fa away! Free room and board for many here.