New Feature? Offline Repeater Database Functionality In The App/ Downloadable Repeater Database

AA452

On 3/29/2024 at 5:22 AM, WRUU653 said:

The owner is @rdunajewski, I find using the contact link located on the map site is best. You can also report your own comment in upper right corner. 

he is not interested,  i've contacted him a few times..   If you want to try to create your own report, The Excel web query was working yesterday i don't know why it's 'hit and miss' on the site but it appears to be working again.    You need Excel 2023 to do the query..   it works really well.  

2 hours ago, rdunajewski said:

A week is a pretty good turnaround...

yea, but the idea was thrown at you over a year ago..  But im glad you finally got her done...  Now you need to work with a 'Radio Manufacture' to get Google Earth to talk with GPS radios..   It's in the works, but you need to work fast.    Good job  

18 hours ago, rdunajewski said:

A week is a pretty good turnaround...

Thank you, thank you, thank you Rich!!! Wow and hell yeah a week is an outstanding turnaround! I was thinking IF you decided to adopt this it would be at least a few months. Thank you so so much, this is amazing. You just got another GMRS Pro (or whatever it's called) subscriber!

15 hours ago, WRUE951 said:

yea, but the idea was thrown at you over a year ago..  But im glad you finally got her done...  Now you need to work with a 'Radio Manufacture' to get Google Earth to talk with GPS radios..   It's in the works, but you need to work fast.    Good job  

WRUE91, thank you for your help as well, you really got me beyond excited with your KML California map. No doubt you were paramount in pioneering this idea and from messaging you it definitely shows. Thank you as well!