Found this image online, thought it was interesting.

On 4/13/2024 at 1:44 PM, WRQC527 said:

Maybe you will too, maybe not. I was casually researching how many guns were sold by state, and this image of a fully-equipped member of the Delaware Militia, including a Baofeng with a high-capacity antenna, showed up under their statistics.

You see about the same thing at this site too. On this site the faces are blotted out to protect the guilty.

https://radiofreeq.wordpress.com/2016/01/19/militia-radio-frequencies/

32 minutes ago, WRHS218 said:

That article isn't biased at all🤪

I find it mildly amusing that the Patriot Radio Frequency link shows a big-ole American flag, the American eagle, an excerpt from the United States Constitution, and a Chinese radio. I get that it's dang hard to find radios made right here in good-ole 'Murica, but it seems a little ironic.

2 hours ago, OffRoaderX said:

There, fixed that for ya.

Actually, I said dang hard instead of impossible so as to leave myself an out because I know some fool will spend the rest of today, all day tomorrow, and probably well into the weekend trying to find some American-made radio just to prove me wrong, and he probably would find some obscure used radio like a BK on Ebay that someone hacked. You know who those people are, you rail on them all the time.