467.625 uplink...(channel 20) ..uplink tone is D423.

WSCB609

Question

4 answers to this question

"uplink" = TRANSMIT

any "D" tone = DCS/DTC/DPL

So just select DCS/DTC tone D423 from the Transmit Tone menu whilst on the correct repeater channel, save it, and you're done.  Should take no more than 15 seconds start to finish.  

PRO TIP!  -- The numbers of CTCSS and DCS tones do not overlap, so if you ever aren't sure, just scroll through both menu options until you see the number you are looking for - it will only be in EITHER DTC or CTC, never both.

And any tone with a decimal point is a CTCSS/PL tone in Hertz i.e. 82.5, 110.9, and 123.0 and they are an analog tone.

The numbers that have three digits with no decimal is a DPL/DCS and a digital code i.e. 047, 311, 445, and 754 and most cases identified with a "D" preceeding three numerical digits, and a suffix "N" or a Alpha character "I" (eye). The "N" for a non-Inverted digital code and the "I" for an Inverted digital code. The "N" and "I" codes are two different codes i.e. D723N or D723I (eye).