Invalid call sign when adding to repeaterbook

Keep getting 

"Invalid call sign pattern. Please return and enter a valid GMRS pattern into the Owner field."

When trying to add my repeater to repeaterbook. There's never been an 'owner' field so I assume its wanting the repeater call sign. But I continue to get that error over and over.

Anyone have a thought on what I've gotten wrong here? Im using the website, not the app.

8 minutes ago, WSBZ540 said:

Keep getting 

"Invalid call sign pattern. Please return and enter a valid GMRS pattern into the Owner field."

When trying to add my repeater to repeaterbook. There's never been an 'owner' field so I assume its wanting the repeater call sign. But I continue to get that error over and over.

Anyone have a thought on what I've gotten wrong here? Im using the website, not the app.

Four letters followed by three numbers: in your case WSBZ540. Are you possibly putting in an O instead of a 0?

No I thought I was, and just in case I went to the fcc site, copied the call sign, pasted in the browser. It just keeps on saying its invalid. I had to have a call sign to create the repeater book account, which seemed to be fine.  Im a little stumped

14 minutes ago, WSBZ540 said:

No I thought I was, and just in case I went to the fcc site, copied the call sign, pasted in the browser. It just keeps on saying its invalid. I had to have a call sign to create the repeater book account, which seemed to be fine.  Im a little stumped

I don’t blame you for being frustrated. I’ll report your post so Rich sees it. He’s the only one who can help. I hope it helps. 

2 minutes ago, WSBZ540 said:

well on the bright side, I could add it to myGMRS no problem. And it would storm the day I activate it.....

Oh, you’re talking about Repeaterbook. None of us here can help you. I thought you were talking about this site. 

(Sorry Rich!)

Just now, Sshannon said:

Oh, you’re talking about Repeaterbook. None of us here can help you. I thought you were talking about this site. 

(Sorry Rich!)

Oh No.. Not a prob here. just repeater book... 

13 minutes ago, WSBZ540 said:

I tried. Not sure where it goes. Still no luck today. Probably just won't worry about it at this point. 

On a scale of 1 to 10, the MyGMRS repeater directory being 10, Repeaterbook is not very good. You're wise not to worry about it.

1 hour ago, nokones said:

Maybe Repeaterbook hasn't updated their tables/data base yet.  Your licensed was issued a little over a month ago. Just be patient. 

My gmrs license was issued same day as others and they were able to add them. I suspect they have a bug in the web site. Maybe they will get it corrected this week.