New License

Guest WRAV828 Mike

• 2 years later...
  • 4 months later...

I’m on day two of your system telling me my callsign isn’t valid. Any way to manually move it along?

Pete

WRJI737

Unfortunately, no. The database is synchronized with the FCC database so we can't go in and manually enable licenses. The FCC publishes a copy of their DB every week with updates given every day. However, these updates are always at least 1 day behind. Your license was issued yesterday, so it will either be in today's update or tomorrow's. So far, we have not received the Wednesday update.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Owensgary

Just entered into this world and going to start studying for a ham license I have my gmrs license call sign wrjp669. Now to learning how to use radio and proper etiquette. Got a guy going to help program radios saturday

Received license this past September, I’ve talked with a few world class folks since then. Always loved radio, CB in my teens, took things apart and put back together. Didn’t always work afterwards. Anyhow, question: I’ve obtained access from any repeater that I use, I’m also on Midwest gmrs website. It shows that Joliet( prob my closest) is linked to the Midwest regional site, yet there is no audio coming through on net nights. Tones are all configured correctly. What gives?