HAMS Talking GMRS

Duke505

Thanks guys, that is very helpful.  I did not want to order a radio if I did not pass.  That is my motivation...  
We are doing 3 lessons a day within 10 topic session and now we know a better way to study to help grand daughter as she does not have life lesson to draw from... Makes for fun conversation and she enjoys the stories to why this or that.  So it has paid of as we both are getting 80-90-100% on the quiz.  Now if we can remember that on test day at the end of month.  So after lessons and quiz we will take the mock exam just to see how we are doing...  Then start over with the 10 topics study to raise our scores.  
If you are consistently getting 80% or higher on practice test... just go take it. You'll do fine.

It's not like people are going to say omg.. you only got 75٪... we will never know. All the fcc cares about is pass or fail.

You both got this.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Thanks guys, that is very helpful.  I did not want to order a radio if I did not pass.  That is my motivation...  
We are doing 3 lessons a day within 10 topic session and now we know a better way to study to help grand daughter as she does not have life lesson to draw from... Makes for fun conversation and she enjoys the stories to why this or that.  So it has paid of as we both are getting 80-90-100% on the quiz.  Now if we can remember that on test day at the end of month.  So after lessons and quiz we will take the mock exam just to see how we are doing...  Then start over with the 10 topics study to raise our scores.  

You and your grand daughter are going to do great. Looking forward to hearing your good news soon.

Michael
WRHS965
KE8PLM

4 hours ago, kidphc said:

If you are consistently getting 80% or higher on practice test... just go take it. You'll do fine.

It's not like people are going to say omg.. you only got 75٪... we will never know. All the fcc cares about is pass or fail.

You both got this.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Thanks I will share with Kaylee as we have a contest going on... Grandma thinks Kaylee will beat me... I'm taking beats... odds are 50/50 based on last quiz and new format in helping her understand "Life Experiences".  I should add we are getting higher quiz scores and I spend the time to teach her the reason why the answer is.  Note to others it is good to have a study buddy with a friend or one of kids to vision cast... It is fun.

5 minutes ago, mbrun said:

You and your grand daughter are going to do great. Looking forward to hearing your good news soon.

Michael
WRHS965
KE8PLM

Thanks Michael, we are having fun at this...  After I'm long gone, she will do it for her kids and grand kids... from space.