Radioddity DB20-G Black Friday Deal

DanW

They've got this little, and it is indeed little, powerhouse (20w) on a Black Friday deal for $88.  From what I've read it is a good one and has a VERY loud speaker, which plays well with Jeeps or other noisy vehicles.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B096533TR6/ref=ewc_pr_img_3?smid=A1IGF4J2EDI4OA&psc=1

I don't need another radio, but I thought I'd share it out here for those who might like it.

71I-ZhT+lTS._AC_SL1500_.jpg

32 minutes ago, PACNWComms said:

Thank you for sharing. May get another DB20-G myself. Bought one a month ago and it works great. Really does put out 20 watts, and works very well on both VHF and UHF. GMRS use has been great. Being so small, it fits newer vehicles well too. 

I said I wasn't going to do it and that I didn't need one but......I just had to go ahead and order.  I will pair this with a Midland 6db magnetic antenna setup I've got laying around.  I can loan it to friends on off-road trips.

I've seen that some claim it doesn't put out the full 20w but I wonder if they were on battery power.  I've seen where they put out right at or just under 20w when plugged into a vehicle and the engine is running and the voltage is higher.