GET A NOD NUMBER

Guest RANDY

I APPLIED FOR A NOD NUMBER LAST WEEK STILL HEARD NOTHING .I HAVE A REPEATER IN PITTSBURG CA I WOULD LIKE TO CONNECT IT TO MYGMRS I HAVE EVERYTHING TO MAKE IT WORK JUST WAITING ON NUMBERS DOES ANYBODY  KNOW HOW LONG IT TAKES ?.......THANK YOU

Being listed as a guest is gonna be a non-starter.  Part of the verification process for a node is license verification.  Not sure if you gave your license or not, but your account here gets tied to the repeater node. 

You of course also realize that it's the holiday season and people are doing other stuff.  Please be patient it does take a couple weeks to get things in order.

5 hours ago, WRUU653 said:

It looks like Guest Randy is up and running.  DELTA 1 PITTSBURG, CA added in this weeks repeater update. 

Looks like it's been up and running a bit by the comments, but maybe not networked yet? ?

3 hours ago, MichaelLAX said:

The Delta 700 Repeater in SoCal is also owned by "Randy" @OffRoaderX- coincidence or a power grab?!?

Thinking coincidence, honestly. Pittsburg is NorCal, not far from the San Joaquin river Delta

4 hours ago, wayoverthere said:

maybe not networked yet?

He does have a node number… I’m guessing that doesn’t necessarily mean he has connected to the network yet though.  However last we heard from him he was asking how long to get a node number. 

58 minutes ago, WRUU653 said:

He does have a node number… I’m guessing that doesn’t necessarily mean he has connected to the network yet though.  However last we heard from him he was asking how long to get a node number. 

Hm, either I missed that (more likely) or it wasn't there when I looked ?‍♂️