Can't Find Programming Software for my GM-15PRO

Crash1

I've emailed BAOFENG and requested since I find links that take me to their radios (but it looks like they send you to Chirp which does NOT support the GM-15PRO.  Doesn't BAOFENG have it's own software?

I've got Radioddity and it works but how would I do a FW update?

Thanks for everyone's help!

I'm not sure what the policy is for this but if @rdunajewski is ok with it, I can upload my copy of the software here for others to download. I got it from Abbree. I too need a firmware update so I'm going to reach out to Abbree today to ask for that as well. Those frequency miss-matches are not a show stopper for me since I don't use that many repeaters on my HTs but still, it should be fixed.

14 hours ago, WSCH851 said:

I couldn't find anything on CHIRP to program my UV-5G so I used the GM-5RH tab and everything worked and uploaded the repeaters etc to the UV-5G if this is what you are asking.

As far as I know, there still isn't anything in chirp that matches up with the GM-15 Pro. As soon as something does, I'd sure like to know about it. 👍

Edited by WRXB215
Clarification.

28 minutes ago, WRXB215 said:

As far as I know, there still isn't anything in chirp that matches up with the GM-15 Pro. As soon as something does, I'd sure like to know about it. 👍

There has been interest in getting compatibility with Chirp ever since the original Radioddity GM-30 arrived on the marketplace a couple of years ago.  But it seems there is some stumbling block to getting Chirp to work.  So it might not happen soon.