Popular Zello Channels

zzz

• 1 month later...

Our Zello channel is linked to our Southern California repeater -both the Zello and the repeater are open for any licensed GMRS user to use.. Zello channel is named 'Notarubicon GMRS 700 Repeater' .. https://zello.com/NAR700 

Almost 5,000 Zello users are approved/subscribed to use this channel but most are extremely shy and never talk/transmit.  We also just changed frequencies on the repeater so its a bit quite right now while everyone figures out that its changed.

We have the Central Florida GMRS channel. Anyone can talk via Zello. You will hear Radio traffic from our area for about a 10-mile range. We don't require a GMRS License because you're not talking directly to the Radios. Many in our Community now have radios and test them from time to time. Hopefully won't need them during Hurricane Season.  Don't expect them to answer if they don't have the Zello Channel on.  Channel is  "Central Florida GMRS"

So...this (and one of the other zello threads) cued me to go ahead and clean out my channel list, since I had a few I previously had access to but don't any longer (a couple went to requiring passwords to log in, which I apparently wasnt in the list to get, and a couple booted me out of the 'trusted' group), along with one I'd been sitting stuck in untrusted for months.

I think I'm down to one, maybe two now, with repeater access, and a couple groups with no RF link.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 4/17/2023 at 8:38 PM, WRPG818 said:

We have the Central Florida GMRS channel. Anyone can talk via Zello. You will hear Radio traffic from our area for about a 10-mile range. We don't require a GMRS License because you're not talking directly to the Radios. Many in our Community now have radios and test them from time to time. Hopefully won't need them during Hurricane Season.  Don't expect them to answer if they don't have the Zello Channel on.  Channel is  "Central Florida GMRS"

You have a link or a QR code?

WRXU693

• 5 months later...

I have a channel. Still setting it up. Waiting on correct cables to come in. Zello Channel:

"Maryland Eastern Shore GMRS" License required because it's connected to a 5 watt radio. Maybe a repeater eventually. Love to see people jump in. It's new trying to get people to join. 

On 4/17/2023 at 8:26 PM, OffRoaderX said:

Our Zello channel is linked to our Southern California repeater -both the Zello and the repeater are open for any licensed GMRS user to use.. Zello channel is named 'Notarubicon GMRS 700 Repeater' .. https://zello.com/NAR700 

Almost 5,000 Zello users are approved/subscribed to use this channel but most are extremely shy and never talk/transmit.  We also just changed frequencies on the repeater so its a bit quite right now while everyone figures out that its changed.

Zello says your channel is closed.