New Emergency Lighting for The Jeep

marcspaz

This is a demo of some custom and built-in emergency light patterns in the Tazer JL Mini, as installed on a Jeep Gladiator. There are 15 different combinations, depending on if the engine is on, the headlights are on, or if the engine and headlights are off.

I am an amateur radio operator and I am a volunteer emergency staffer with Amateur Radio Emergency services, serving Prince William County Government, and other government agencies. Current Virginia law allows amateur radio operators to have and use safety strobes on their vehicles while both stopped on public roads, as well as in motion, depending on the service being provided.

Regardless of if you are in Virginia or another state, consult an attorney and your served agencies, to be sure you adhere to the laws in your state and rules of your served agency. This information is for demonstration purposes only and should not be misconstrued as legal advice. Strictly use at your own risk.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzFgfHXkLIA

Nice gladiator. I have been looking at the Tazer for mine but have not been able to justify the cost as there are only a few things i need to for. I tried to order each option i wanted and needed one mine so i didn't need a programmer after. Only thing i really want is LED tail lights now.

Nice gladiator. I have been looking at the Tazer for mine but have not been able to justify the cost as there are only a few things i need to for. I tried to order each option i wanted and needed one mine so i didn't need a programmer after. Only thing i really want is LED tail lights now.

It does a lot that I need.  The light controller makes it so I don't have to cut-up and mount stuff on a new vehicle, plus I get to retune for tires, gears, etc once I get the lift kit on.  There are some other nice things, like disabling the auto start/stop (which drives me crazy) enabling lockers in 2-wheel drive, etc.  The price is high, but in scope for a tuner.  Since I don't need to flash the ECM and never will, I figured I was good.

You have all the awesome toys!!

Thanks!  Lindsay is a motor-head, a Ham, and into most of the hobbies I am.  So that helps a lot!  LOL