The forum is working....

MacJack

I had an issue and Rich fixed it... It was my fault... I had two different email address for the main login and for the forum and could not link the account...  Send an email to support@mygmrs.com and you will be fixed.  FYI I sent my login display name and password and he figured it out...  You can trust him unless it is the same password you use for your banking...  joking...  My banking password has $$ in it.

Enjoy the new creature features... I'm still learning... I will like the posting of photos...

Photo upload great...

Jack

IMG_6790.jpeg

42 minutes ago, rdunajewski said:

Actually, just about everyone should be fixed now. I ran a script to compare the myGMRS email to the forum email and for anyone that had them different, I copied the myGMRS email over.

Glad you were finally able to link up the accounts!

That good you did a script.... makes life easier knowing I not the only one who had two emails... did the get a record count of us "bad boys".

1 hour ago, rdunajewski said:

Actually, just about everyone should be fixed now. I ran a script to compare the myGMRS email to the forum email and for anyone that had them different, I copied the myGMRS email over.

Glad you were finally able to link up the accounts!

that explains something then...mine were both the same email, but slightly different passwords between the main site and the forum.  the one i had saved for the forum no longer works, and now the one for the main site works on the forum.

1 minute ago, wayoverthere said:

that explains something then...mine were both the same email, but slightly different passwords between the main site and the forum.  the one i had saved for the forum no longer works, and now the one for the main site works on the forum.

Good, then I did it right. ?

I don't know how the old forums let things diverge the way they have, but this should hopefully clear it all up once and for all.

1 hour ago, rdunajewski said:

There were just over 1500 offenders out of over 5000 active forum users. Not something you want to edit by hand. emoji854.png

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Yes script is the way to go.. with 30% folks like me...  Good job.

Jack