Frequencies

WSDJ607

Question

8 answers to this question

1 hour ago, nokones said:

And speak/type in English.  Never heard of a UV5R being built and/or sold by Mororola and with 20 decibels of what?

This much was clear to me… 1) he meant Motorola, what radio we don’t know. 2) UV5R, self explanatory but again exact model could be a variation. 3) DB20 obviously Radioddity. Do we need more info? Yes. 

12 hours ago, WSDJ607 said:

Hello I'm new here ima having a lil trouble uploading the tones ,on a mororola , uv5r , dB 20 anybody got any suggestions 

Yes, I have a suggestion. 1) Try to give more info when articulating a question. 2) Watch @marcspaz’s video “Intro to GMRS”. It really should be recommended viewing when joining the site IMO. 

10 hours ago, nokones said:

And speak/type in English.  Never heard of a UV5R being built and/or sold by Mororola and with 20 decibels of what?

Ah, come on give the brotha a break. It clear he's Rasta from the island enjoying the ganja and his woman lost her bumbaclot. As for the radio, we all know he's talking about the world famous and most sought after DB20.