New GMRS Application Fee Reduced to $35 (from $70)

intermod

• 2 weeks later...

"PapaBear" was my handle and all the kids, now 40 yo where baby, momma bear and running dear, the runner of the family.  No memory of my callsign.  

Now on another point... New GMRS fee start date...  See below from FCC... I think it will happen end of Feb or weeks into March...  And if I'm right Tampa Bay will win SuperBowl..  But I do like Patrick Mahomes II.

V. ORDERING CLAUSES

199. Accordingly, IT IS ORDERED that, pursuant to section 8 of the Communications Act of

1934, as amended, 47 U.S.C. § 158, this Report and Order IS HEREBY ADOPTED.
IT IS FURTHER ORDERED that the Motion for Extension of Time filed by Richard

Golden is DENIED.

201. IT IS FURTHER ORDERED that Commission's rules ARE AMENDED as set forth in Appendix A, and such rule amendments SHALL BE EFFECTIVE 30 days after the date of publication in the Federal Register, except for sections 1.1102, 1.1103, 1.1104, 1.1105, 1.1106, 1.1107, and 1.1109, which require notice to Congress and also require certain updates to the FCC’s information technology systems and internal procedures to ensure efficient and effective implementation. Sections 1.1102, 1.1103, 1.1104, 1.1105, 1.1106, 1.1107, and 1.1109 will not take effect until the requisite notice has been provided to Congress, the FCC’s information technology systems and internal procedures have been updated, and the Commission publishes notice(s) in the Federal Register announcing the effective date of such rules.

202. IT IS FURTHER ORDERED that the Commission’s Consumer and Governmental Affairs Bureau, Reference Information Center, SHALL SEND a copy of this Report and Order, including the Final Regulatory Flexibility Analysis, to the Chief Counsel for Advocacy of the Small Business Administration.

FEDERAL COMMUNICATIONS COMMISSION

Marlene H. Dortch Secretary

• 2 weeks later...