FCC License Game

WRPH745

Actually when I was alerted you quoted me, it took me right to your message and I did not see the new OP message above yours.

I will try his link, but I probably do not remember my FRN or my password.

It's not something that comes up much except maybe once in 10 years...

UPDATE: Yeah, I forgot it...

Man I know that feeling.  So many online accounts, so many passwords and I’ve been trying to not reuse passwords.  Post-it notes everywhere! (Kidding)

Password managers help some but not if you have more than one and it seems each and every browser has one built in now. I did try to go look at my license pdf to see if I could find the typo, but this device isn’t one with the right password manager or I’m in the wrong browser or something else. 

I saw two things that I thought were either mistakes or poorly done. 
1. For the license the text telling you where to cut is on the inside of the cut line along the right side of the license.

2. The last word has been left off on the cutting instructions a few places, especially the wallet card.  

5 hours ago, Sshannon said:

I saw two things that I thought were either mistakes or poorly done. 
1. For the license the text telling you where to cut is on the inside of the cut line along the right side of the license.

2. The last word has been left off on the cutting instructions a few places, especially the wallet card.  

I noticed those things too. I guess you could call the second thing a case of a missing "line" (several times).

I was also wondering if WRPH745 was referring to something about the backside of the page if you print it two-sided. Perhaps something about the text box on the back not lining up with the box on the front? I think it depends on how you print it, but I haven't looked at mine in a while to see how it lines up. I'm pretty sure it won't line up correctly if you flip on the short edge.