BCR-40U FCC Type Acceptance?

I am looking for a commercial grade, inexpensive and portable (4U or less) repeater for emergencies. The BridgeComm BCR-40U looks like it will fit the bill and they advertise it as being usable on GMRS, but I can't find anything with regard to part 95 acceptance in the FCC portal. 

Does anyone have a link or FCCID I may be able to use to look it up?

Also, I'm looking for feedback on this repeater and it's performance... for anyone who has or had one, what do you think about it? Stability good? Any overheating or receive sensitivity issues?

I know many people that use them.  They are pretty happy with them from what they say.  It’s 400-470 so it will do gmrs. As far as certified it’s not from what I’ve been told or see. But who cares.  I’d bet the vast majority of gmrs repeaters are not certified Motorolas off eBay.  Just set it to a proper pair at 50w and send it.  

I didn't pay any attention to the FCC ID when we received our BCR-40U back in November. We did not get the internal duplexer since we had better ones already.

The repeater has been running for 6 months now with zero issues. A few of us definitely tested the repeater's duty cycle before opening it up to the public. Time will tell how the Bridgecom holds up over the long term.

We have the repeater setup at 40 watts without the duplexer. So it is putting out 20-25 watts after the duplexer. What helps is having the antennas at 400 foot above ground.

@marcspaz you're welcome.

We are getting about 30- 35 mile radius from the repeater which is pretty good considering the terrain and forested areas in Central Missouri. Again the GMRS antennas are at 400 feet.

We have about the same coverage area with our 70cm repeater even with its antennas at 900 feet. valleys and red cedar trees mess with UHF.  Most of the dead spots I find on GMRS are the same for 70cm when I am mobile.

While I prefer Motorola repeaters the Kenwood TKR850 is a solid 2RU repeater. It can run of a 12V battery if needed as the main source is 12V. If I was lookiing I'd go for a MTR 2000/3000 myself. They are a solid 100% continuous duty repeaters but folks complain becasue of software.