Midland software

Mikeam

Question

13 answers to this question

What I was looking for is software for their GMRS mobile units and a cable to use with my lap top like Btech has. The link you gave works but there is no description as to what systems that works with. I have their CB and it has served me well but I think I will go with the Btech radio and then use Midland antenna cable and mounts.

People really need to start learning how to use the search feature on this forum. Also, Rich, maybe the link to Midland thread here could be made sticky, it seems to be pretty popular, and you sell the radio.

Also, when people do have successes breakthroughs and other things that are of interest please get back to the community and share details.

Take a look at this thread...

https://forums.mygmrs.com/topic/1837-midland-gmrs-product-updates/?p=17118

People really need to start learning how to use the search feature on this forum. Also, Rich, maybe the link to Midland thread here could be made sticky, it seems to be pretty popular, and you sell the radio.

Also, when people do have successes breakthroughs and other things that are of interest please get back to the community and share details.

Take a look at this thread...

https://forums.mygmrs.com/topic/1837-midland-gmrs-product-updates/?p=17118

Thanks. I spent an hour searching on Google to no avail. Sure enough, forum search would have been the way to go. Lesson learned. Much appreciated.