Would like to know what radio you are using

Jeep: XTL5000 w/Midland MXTA26 antenna
Out of the Jeep while off-roading: XTS2500
Base: XTL5000 connected to Tram1486
Office: KG1000GPlus w/MXTA26 on a cookie sheet in the window
Couch: XTS5000
Repeater: Vertex 7000 w/Tram1486 and LMR400 coax.

Other than the repeater all the coax is just inexpensive black-coax.

Base station: KG-1000G with a Comet CA-712EFC antenna

Ford Escape: KG-1000G Plus with a Nagoya UT-72G antenna

Honda SxS: KG-XS20G with a Comet 2x4SR antenna

Primary Hand held: Wouxun KG-935G Plus with stock antenna.

I am using LMR400 Ultra flex coax for the base station antenna since that is what I was given. The mobile antennas use what ever cable came with the magnetic mounts. 

Base: MARS/CAP-modded Yaesu FTM-7250, RG-8X coax into a Jetstream JTM3B dual-band antenna on a 24-foot window washing extension pole. Can't leave it up because of the condo HOA so it's only set up when I operate.

Handheld: MARS/CAP-modded Yaesu FT-70.

Mobile: Handheld mentioned above with a Rugged Radios Point 5 antenna on the roof and a few feet of RG-58.

I only run HTs so far but here's what I use. Baofang GMRS-9R x4 and Wouxun KG-UV9GX. I use Nagoya 771Gs, Nagoya UT-72G, Nagoya NA-F30G, Abbree CS 18.89 inch antenna. Smiley Super Stick, Smiley Slim Duck. I have a KB9VBR jpole 25 feet in a tree.

1 minute ago, WRXB215 said:

Current:

• 2x Baofeng MP31
  • 1x Baofeng UV-5R GMRS
  • 2x Baofeng UV-5R8W
  • 1x AnyTone AT-778UV
  • 1x Kenwood TH-75A
  • 2x Abbree 771 antennas
  • 2x Abbree 701 antennas
  • 1x Nagoya UT-72 mag mount

Soon:

• 2x Baofeng GM-15 Pro 8W
  • 2x Extra batteries
  • 2x Abbree tactical 18.89 antennas
  • 1x Big Blue 14W USB solar panel

You have a good start to your collection.

HOME

Vertex Standard Repeater with EMR Corp Duplexer Laird FG4602 Base Antenna tip at 30' and Times Microwave ("Some People" thinks it is called Times New Roman as in the Font) LMR400 Cable.

For my Base Radios - Two Motorola XTL5000 Dashmounts, one with a Motorola Desk Microphone connected to a Laird B4502N non ground plane antenna with LMR400 Cable in the attic, and the other radio using a hand mic connected to another Laird B4502N mounted in the side window of my shop/garage.

FOR MY CARS 

Chevrolet Silverado 1 Ton Dually Diesel - Motorola XTL5000 Remote Mount connected to a Laird B4502 roof mount antenna. A Cobra 29 LTD Nightwatch AM/FM CB Radio connected to a roof mount K40 antenna as a secondary radio.

Jeep Wrangler "IZARUBIcon" 2 Dr  - Motorola XTL5000 Remote Hi-powered connected to a Larsen Glass-Mount Antenna mounted on the rear glass. A Cobra 19 DX III CB radio connected to a Firestik II 5 Ft Adjustable Tip antenna mounted in the rear near the spare tire as a secondary radio.

Corvette Racecar - Motorola HT1000 connected to a Laird non-ground plane Phantom antenna mounted to the roll bar and audio equipped helmet. XTS 1500 radios used by the spotters.

Corvette Grocery Getter - Motorola XTS5000 Type 3 FPP

Porsche Grocery Getter - Kenwood TK 880 connected to a Laird 1/4 wave unity gain on a Midland Magmount. The radio is not permanently mounted and is powered from the accessory power plug.

Club Car Golf Car Grocery Getter - Motorola XTS5000 Type 2 with Remote speaker microphone. The radio sits in a cup holder.

I have a gazillion Motorola mobiles and portables as spares: XTL5000, XTL2500, XTS5000 (FPP, Type 2 and 3) XTS3000 Type 2, XTS2500, XTS1500, MT2000 (A4 & A7), MTS2000, HT1000, ASTRO SABER (Types 1, 2, and 3), and VISARs. Oh, one Midland MXT500 with a Midland Magmount and Phantom antenna I temporily loan to my radio-less friends when on Trail Rides or Porsche Driving Tours.

HT:

Lots of Baofengs. UV-5R's, BF-F8's.  I bought lots of 10 of each kind when the rumor mill started up about the FCC's banning them.  Those got a few of each sold off since then, not sure what my exact number in stockpile of each is currently.  Need to pop over to the storage lot and inventory at some point.  Bought a few singles of the 5R since then, some I had to 'jail break' with the three key hold/power on method.  Not bought a single in a while so do not know if that trick still works.

One Btech UV-5X3 - no idea on what I would need that extra band for, but I have it.

I had bought a 5R years before all that to use at work.  Figured out the frequency, the DCS codes and how to program it, and was fine for a while, but it was a drug... we all know where that rabbit hole leads...

Soon after I dug deep into radio, and by proximity the HAM community.  Started studying for my Technicians and General.  Found the local clubs website and they had a test date coming up, and I e mailed the coordinator several times before then with some questions, but never got a reply.  Guess they were just busy like everyone is, so was a bit put off, but let it slide.

Showed up on the test day, walked into the room where they were having this shindig, Heard lots of chatter as I approached, but when I walked in, you could hear a pin drop.

Before I could even ask if I was in the right place, someone said "Your in the wrong room probably..."

I just said "Yeah, I definitely am."  and left.

Mobiles:

Had one of Btechs very first mobiles and cant recall the model, with whatever mag mount they recommended.  It got lost when my Subaru got totaled.

Right now have a Btech UV-25X4, no antenna yet.  Debating still on if its going mobile in my car, or I make it a base unit.  I kinda live in a bowl so LOS is not good anywhere, but who knows.  Will probably make it mobile.

Just started this GMRS thing at the beginning of this year-

Yaesu FT70D (MARS mod)

Wouxun KG935G+ (2)

Wouxun KG1000G+

Samlex SEC-1235M

Diamond SHR77CA HT antenna

Nagoya UT-72G mobile antenna

Midland MXTA26 mobile antenna

Comet CA-712EFC base antenna

After reviewing and liking most posts here I'm feeling quite small here...haha

Radios:

-BTech GMRS Pro

-Tidradio TD-H3

-Yeasu FT-60r

-Yeasu FT-818

-Yeasu FT-7900

Mostly just monitoring unfortunately...Net check ins mostly.